Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back to reality

I thought that coming back to work was going to be really hard. Instead, it has turned out to be a nice and gentle experience...
The adjustment-makers (whoever they are) are delaying the decision about what is going to happen to all of us after December. So what I have "chosen" to do is not to worry, be happy and enjoy my job while it lasts. Why am I going to get desperate right now over something that I don't even know if it's going to happen or not?

Yesterday was a confusing day, but I find that to be extremely normal, considering the amount of days that I've been disconnected from paperwork and discussions. However, when I got home I had enough energy to cook a vegan "Blueberry Bliss Cheesecake" that I brought to the office today (huge success, by the way!).

Here's the link to the recipe:
(you should know my work colleagues are all non-vegan and everyone loved it!)
  

Today I had a non-stress work morning (with cake!), a nice lunch with a nice colleague, a magnificent home-made vegan latte and I've come back to work in the afternoon (most Thursdays I have to work afternoon/evenings as well).
I've also had great success avoiding the negative energy that some people were giving off and now I'm taking advantage of my little break to write this short blog.
This evening, once I get out of the office, I'll relax at home and will enjoy Mario Casas on tv...

No comments:

Post a Comment