Sunday, October 30, 2011

Somehow I forgot to "always look on the bright side of life"!!


This week I've felt like Picasso, evolving from a "blue" period to a much "pinker" one.
Several factors have influenced this change, but mainly two: For one thing, not having to go to work has been a huge help. For another, seeing an nice old friend really cheered me up!
So... I might not be a completely unhappy person after all. I guess when I was writing my last blog the clouds were completely hiding the sun from me. Unfortunately, part of what I wrote is still true, I painfully have to admit that.
Today I can declare that being happy or unhappy is not a way of life, just a simple state of mind. And, in my case, states of mind obviously vary from one day/week to the next.
Of course, if I had to choose, I'd pick this happier mood any day of the week and twice on Sunday! (you gotta love "A few good men"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment