Saturday, November 12, 2011

Enlightening week

This week I have spent a lot of time in the kitchen. Everything I made was then "tested" at the office and I have been given rave reviews! My work colleagues have even suggested that I should try to open a raw & vegan place to share these "inventions" (as they call them) on a larger scale. That was funny for me to hear. I have been "seriously" thinking about it, trying to imagine what it would be like... Not an easy decision to make, that's for sure. Still, while giving it some thought I have discovered there might be "light" beyond my present job.

 
Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf with Honey Glaze
 
Macadamia Cacao Raw Pudding


Quinoa-Banana-Coconut-Cacao Cookies

By taking my baked (or raw) goods to the office I'm not trying to say "do what I do". I'm just saying "this is what I've chosen to do and I want to share it with you". So, if you freely decide to join me, all I can say is: Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment