Monday, May 9, 2011

Eres / You are

I just felt the need to make an "ad libitum" (free) translation of this song. Read the lyrics and maybe you'll discover why...

http://www.goear.com/listen/ccdf22a/04-eres-dani-martin

Eres ese caramelo que quería    (You're the candy that I wanted)
Eres ese gesto lleno de valor    (You're a courageous gesture)
Eres como la primera parte de mi vida    (You're like the first part of my life)
Tan salvaje, tan amor, tan extrema como yo    (As wild, as full of love, as extreme as me)

Eres como una princesa sin tonterías    (You're like a princess without the foolishness)
Eres Beatles, eres un Rolling Stone    (You're the Beatles, you're a Rolling Stone)
Eres como la perfecta melodía    (You're like the perfect tune)
Que te llega al corazón    (That gets to your heart)
Eres paz... Eres león...    (You're peace... You're a lion...)

Es que eres la mejor sensación    (You're the best feeling)
Los besos sin miedo, amor    (The kisses without fear, love)
Como los de los niños    (Like the ones from children)
Y es que siento que eres superior    (And I feel you're way more than me)
Que me haces guapo    (You make me handsome)
Y que puedo irme a volar contigo    (And I can go flying with you)

Eres esa mano suave que me cuida    (You're the soft hand that takes care of me)
Eres una realidad en mi interior    (You're a reality within me)
Eres todo lo que alguien imagina    (You're everything anyone could imagine)
Tener cerca alrededor    (Having close around)
Eres paz... Eres león...    (You're peace... You're a lion...)

Es que eres la mejor sensación    (You're the best feeling)
Los besos sin miedo, amor    (The kisses without fear, love)
Como los de los niños    (Like the ones from children)
Y es que siento que eres superior    (And I feel you're way more than me)
Que me haces guapo    (You make me handsome)
Y que puedo irme a volar contigo...    (And I can go flying with you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment