Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why do I find myself making my way Across the Universe...

Ok, so even if you don't know who I am, you can already tell I'm a Beatles fan. That was a good reason for choosing this title, but not the only one. I love to travel (I would do it all across the Universe if I had the chance!!), but I cannot do it as often as I would like to (lack of time & money, you know). Meanwhile, I daydream a lot...

Listen to the song again, listen to the lyrics, this is why I'm choosing it:

"Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the Universe..."

I love to write, there's no rhyme or reason to it, I just do. I have been doing it for myself for as long as I can remember, but I've always been afraid to show it to others. I guess social networks and modern technology have helped me to overcome that fear. It's easier when you can "hide" behind a computer.

I am not very constant and I tend to procrastinate a lot, so I'm not quite sure about the viability of this blog... But I sure want to give it a try! I bet sometimes it will be vague, sometimes it'll be childish, sometimes I'll make lots of mistakes (that's what happens when you choose to write in a foreign language), sometimes I'll just ramble, I'll be wrong more often than not,... But please don't leave harsh comments... Just think there is a person behind the blog...

2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Good luck with the new blog. I only started mine this year as well.

    It's quite interesting to find out what works and what doesn't.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete