Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Explanations are in order

  Someone may be wondering why I'm writing "so much" these days... Easy question, easy answer: I'm on holiday! Yes, a relaxing holiday (no money to go anywhere exotic at the moment) which will hopefully provide me with enough time to think about some things (--> I'm feeling like it, too!!) and to forget about some others. [Plus] I have to take advantage of the fact that I'm staying somewhere which allows me to have internet on my computer (no more WiFi at home due to restrictive budget adjustments).
  I'm also enjoying taking pictures (some strategic problems have caused an unexpected absence of my camera, so it's "just" me & my iPhone), writing, resting and creating my Christmas cards. It may seem too soon for this latter task, but once I go back to work, I won't have the time (or the energy!) to make them --> In case you didn't know it, all my cards are strictly hand-made (and full of love!).
  The picture below best describes my current morning efforts to get out of bed... Sluggishness at its finest!! (but isn't that what holidays are for?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment