Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pretty Good Saturday Night

My social life nowadays is so dwindled that I thought it was already dead, but last night something happened that brought it back to life . I was invited to a friend's birthday party and I had a great time.
I'm not going to analyze here or now how I've come to this situation, but I'm glad some people still count on me to celebrate moments of joy.
I made a raw/vegan Hazelnut Chocolate Cake for the occasion. It tasted great, but was a little too "thick" after all we had had for dinner. I'm not sure my friends enjoyed it as much as I would have wanted them to (that's the impression you get when they keep saying "it's too thick, way too thick", instead of "it has such a great taste"!!). If you want to try it, here's where I got the recipe from (maybe I didn't measure the ingredients properly):
 http://www.thewannabechef.net/2011/08/15/hazelnut-chocolate-cake-rawvegan/

No comments:

Post a Comment